Important Links!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

6 month boy! | SF Bay Area/San Francisco Baby Photographer

Got to meet back up with this sweet guy and his family today! He's on my baby plan and sooo smiley and adorable! We went for a walk in Suttro park and discovered all the fun things there! Enjoy your sneak peek :)


proof 6

proof 9_filtered
I know...these cheeks are the cutest, right?!!
proof 7

proof 8 copy_filtered
Discovering...
proof 5

proof 4 copy

proof 3
Loved this somber face so much!
proof 2

7 comments:

Leandra April 17, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

This little guy is just precious, I totally remember him as the little bear from his last session. Such great captures in his latest set.

Heather Latimer April 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

What a cutie, Angela!! Every time I visit your blog, I am amazed all over again by the clarity of your images and the creamy bokeh! You are a rock star!

benjiboo April 19, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

great job! he is so cute!!!

Aimee April 19, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

I want to squeeze those cheeks! SO cute!

Janice April 20, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Awww, he is so adorable!! I love your work Angela...love the beautiful bokeh. Gorgeous!

Kellie Hatcher Photography April 23, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

you are a brilliant composer...you know that?

Anastasia's Photography April 23, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Oh my gooness, he is sooo cute! Lovely location too!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP