Important Links!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Smart Start | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Child and Baby Photographer

I had a great time today! Got to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. She's opening a brand new school in Newark, Ca called Smart Start!

It.is.
FABULOUS. Before photography, I was heavy into early childhood education, taught...directed...took loads of units beyond my BA degree just because. Debated taking it further...was talking to an EC Analyst about maybe working for the state in terms of licensing, and then I paused to have my own kids and life took off in a different direction (enter photography). So just know that I don't say that a school is fabulous very often.

Anyhow, back to Amber. She is the owner of this great school and asked me to come photograph their opening celebration and ribbon cutting ceremony! She is one of the strongest people I know, and I'm so proud of her accomplishments...check it out!

proof 7_filtered

proof 2

proof 3

proof 5 copy

proof 1

proof 11

proof 10

proof 9

proof 13

proof 8_filtered



13 comments:

benjiboo February 6, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

That's so awesome for her! The school looks very fun and inviting! Good luck to her and her success!

Janice February 6, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Wow, these are fantastic Angela!! What a wonderful way to capture this momentous occasion!! I just love how you capture the details. Congrats to your friend and great work Angela!

KDB Photography February 6, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

what a bunch of great shots you captured Angela. It looks like a fun place to bring your child! Great work

~Amber February 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

lovely images to capture a perfect day perfectly :)

Heather Latimer February 7, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Looks like an amazing school. I love the ABC one and the swings on the playground - that one is top notch!

Jessica February 8, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Looks fabulous! Great work, Angela!

Megan February 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

What a fun looking school!! I hope they have lots of success. :)

lindsay February 8, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

these are so fun and capture the spirit of what a kid-based space should be. lovely!!!

shalonda February 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

wow what an insipring story....and seriously a they are all fab but that swing shot is amazing!

Erin February 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

These are all so beautiful! I can tell by your images the kiddos are super lucky!

Anastasia's Photography February 9, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

WOW, fantastic captures!!! Your photographs are so beautiful! Congrats to your friend on her new Pre-school!!!

Farman Clan Celebrates Life February 10, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Angela,

You are so talented. My Director here in Loomis and I were talking about how gifted you are. Thank you again for capturing that fun day! I am really interested in having you shoot my school pictures twice a year!

Nichole February 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

YEAH great job girlie!!!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP