Important Links!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 month baby girl | San Francisco Bay Area Newborn Photographer

I had the fun opportunity to visit this sweet baby in her lovely home this morning...such a beautiful family and so much fun! It's so clear how much they love their little girl, and how quick sweet daddy is ready to dote on her :) Made me smile for sure! Lately my style is being honed in more, and I'm really enjoying these "in home" small moments shoots...thanks to this sweet baby's mom and dad for allowing me so much flexibility...makes for such a fun day!!



proof 8_filtered

proof 6 copy_filtered

proof 7_filtered

proof 10_filtered

proof 9 copy_filtered
Isn't this bracelet awesome??? A little birdie told me where to get them...yay!
proof 11_filtered

proof 5_filtered
She killed me with all her expressions!! Too funny :)
proof 4 filtered

proof 3
Love!
proof 2 copy_filtered
She's like..."are you kidding me?" LOL!
proof 1_filtered

19 comments:

Country Girl February 20, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Totally on that last one! What a wonderful series. Love the dof too.

benjiboo February 20, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

Great photo shoot! Lots and lots of great shots! CUTIE patootie too!

Keri February 20, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Precious!!! These are all lovely, and I love the little details you captured!

emgray February 20, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

So many to love here! The white wood floor is awesome. Can I get my photo taken on it?!

KDB Photography February 20, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

oh my goodness Angela. what a variety. the first two just make me smile and those last few are perfect. wonderful work

Debbra February 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Gorgeous work! So much variety! :)

shalonda February 21, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

oh my goodness those last two expressions are to die for perfect! but that second family shot is amazing...i adore the prespective! beautiful job a

jubilantwares February 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

your pictures look fantastic!!!! It is a beautiful family!

jubilantwares February 21, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Angela, the picture you took of the bracelet I made looks fantastic! wow, thank you.

Lacey Kohl Photography February 21, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

very cute! very fun family! grreat shots!

Nichole February 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

Ang SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Loved her expression and you captured her personality...fabulous job girlie. Um bracelet...WHERE!?!?! ;-)

Aimee February 22, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

awww...what a sweetie! Love the family photos, so precious!

Summer February 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

What a precious little girl and just beautiful work, as always!

Jessica Drossin February 22, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

These are all completely adorable -- my fave is the last one though. Beautiful.

Jill Hardy February 22, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

i can't pick a fave! perhaps the tutu one, if i had to choose! great work!

Janice February 22, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Oh Angela, I just love the lifestyle shots you capture! I love the details and just the beautiful interactions you have in these images. So, so beautiful! What a treasure for this family!

Callie February 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

wow! these are beautiful! what a sweet little girl and gorgeous family. wonderful captures!

Melissa February 23, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Wow! Really bautiful, Angela - love the details!!!

molly February 23, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

so great! love all the shots on the bed. so fresh & fun. great job Angela! <3 <3 <3

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP