Important Links!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweet boy! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Baby Photographer

I got to share the morning with an adorable baby boy and his sweet mommy! A pleasure to photograph this sweet little guy and see his many expressions! I just LOVED his eyes...and when you see the pictures...I think you will too! Enjoy :)


proof 8 copy

proof 9

proof 7_filtered

proof 6 copy
He was trying to sneak a peek at me ;)
proof 2_filtered

proof 3_filtered copy
He's just chillin' here...he he :)
proof 5_filtered

proof 1 dazzle web

6 comments:

Anastasia's Photography December 3, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Just beautiful! Love those eyes! Gorgeous lighting!

Dana Jackson December 3, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Oh my - I love, love, love that one of him in the chair! Perfect capture. He has the most beautiful eyes.

Leandra December 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

LOVE that smiley picture what an expressive little guy.

benjiboo December 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

He's so cute! I love his little face!

Janice December 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

He is so handsome! I love the close ups and he looks so adorable chilling in that chair!

Katya December 9, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Thank you so much Angela! Your photos melt my heart and make me love my son even more than I ever thought I could!!! I can't wait to have you photograph him in a few more months :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP