Important Links!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby and Grandparents! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Newborn Photographer

This baby turned 1! I've had the pleasure of photographing her all year long! She's gorgeous, with huge brown eyes that look deep into your soul. I will miss her dearly! Today she brought along grandma and grandpa from both sides! I feel like it's so important to take generational pictures...enjoy your sneak peek, E, wonderful to see you, as always!


Started off with just baby girl...proof 10

she's walking now!!

proof 9

proof 4
fun with the grandparents...she loves her grandpa like my own kids do...sometimes only grandpa will do...
proof 2 copy
...and this brings me to my favorite shot of the night...I was about to toss this one...marked for deletion...then I took another look. I loved the way it showed the love between baby girl and grandparents...mutual on both sides...it really showed things from her perspective and I didn't mind the chopped heads so much after that :) It turned out to be my favorite...funny how those things happen!
proof 1 copy

4 comments:

Janice December 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Awww, she is so adorable!! I love the both pics with grandparents! Such a special little girl to have two sets of loving grandparents! These are beautiful Angela!

molly December 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

beautiful! and you are right, i love the look on her face in the last one!

benjiboo December 23, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

The last one is by far my favorite because, like you said, it totally shows what life is like from her perspective. I love that when she looks up she received all smiles and admiration from everyone around. Great photo!

Nichole January 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Completely adorable! What a great family session and little girl session!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP