Important Links!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

1 year old boy! | SF East Bay/San Francisco/Fremont/Union City Baby Photographer

I had the wonderful pleasure of driving into my favorite city again this afternoon! It was RAINY...in San Francisco...but got to meet a fantastic family nonetheless. Gorgeous baby boy, turning 1!! So fun and exciting to capture their family together! Thank you for the great time, all, and enjoy your sneak peek!


proof 16

proof 15

proof 13_filtered

proof 12_filtered
Love the curiosity at this age!
proof 9_filtered copy

proof 7_filtered copy
Sweet family! As soon as we got inside it started pouring...looks kinda neat through their windows!
proof 10_filtered

proof 1_filtered

proof 5_filtered copy
All done :)
proof 6_filtered

9 comments:

Ketti Photography December 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Angela I love these! Such an editorial quality. I bet the family is thrilled!

Dana Jackson December 13, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

Oh, I love this set. I love, love #3 - the clarity is awesome. I also love all the indoors portraits - I feel like it was a little peek into the love this family has for each other.

Keri December 13, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

I LOVE these...so many fabulous captures! This family is absolutely beautiful and you did a wonderful job capturing them.

molly December 13, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

these are so great! i love the one of the family w/ the rainy window. beautiful & happy! <3

Jessica December 13, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Angela, I ADORE this session! I kept thinking, "Oh, this one is my favorite, no wait, this one, no the next one." Seriously, I love every single image. And what a darling family!

Krysten December 13, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

amazing work, as usual Angela! these are beautiful!!

Julia December 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

seriously amazing in-home session. fabulous!

Nichole Olsen December 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

These are AWESOME!!!! What a beautiful family full of love. You captured them gorgeously!

elena w December 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

what a cutie pie! :) I love the images from this session :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP