Important Links!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sweet Family | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Family Photographer

Now this is my favorite kind of shoot :). Ask me to meet me at your favorite park at sunset...and then just PLAY!! I got to meet this adorable, beautiful family tonight and it was so much fun! Certainly got my workout running around with the kids, but it was totally worth it :) Thanks, mom and dad, enjoy your sneak peek!


proof 2 edited

proof 5

proof 1

proof 6

proof 7 copy

couple dippy

proof 12
**sigh** this makes me happy :)
proof 10 textured

proof 11

11 comments:

Aimee November 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Those are wonderful!! Beautiful location and the last shot is perfection! Great job!

Stephanie Bowling November 2, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

What a cute family! You got some really precious shots! I LOVE those last two! I'm sure they love them all!

Christine November 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

These are perfect!!! Gorgeous family!

molly November 2, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

ang these are fantastic. i hope you are proud! <3

benjiboo November 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Great job!!! Really cute pictures! Adorable kiddos!

KDB Photography November 2, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

these are beautiful angela!!! FANTASTIC job!

Libby,  November 3, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Beautiful! What great memories for this family!

Heather Latimer November 3, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I'm so in love with all of these!!! How is the family ever going to choose? I'd have to get them made into a book or something!

Nichole Olsen November 5, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Completely and totally darling!!!! Love them all. You had some cute cute subjects and you captured them perfectly!!

shalonda November 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

swoon. this entire shoot makes me happy! beautifully done

Summer November 8, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Wow Angela, these are breathtaking! Beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP