Important Links!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

SF Baby | SF East Bay Area/San Francisco Baby Photographer

I got to meet this wonderful family today in the best city...THE city :) True SF natives...and he's too cute, to boot! Loved the fun feel to these pictures...thanks mom and dad for the fun day, it was so great!!
We started off inside...
proof 10_filtered

proof 8_filtered

proof 7_filtered

proof 11_filtered
...then ventured outside...
proof 4_filtered muted

proof 5_filtered

proof 6_filtered act

proof 2_filtered

proof 3_filtered
...then back inside for my very favorite shot of the day...enjoy!
proof 1_filtered

9 comments:

Julia Wade November 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

OK that last one just melts me. I heart SF. You did usch a good job at capturing the city with that beautiful family! They must be thrilled. :)

Megan November 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

#1, 2 and of course the last are my faves. Great job. I love shooting in the city...I feel my photography is always 10x better there. :)

Karen November 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Yes, that last one is amazing! I also love the one with Coit Tower in the background, so SF!

Heather Latimer November 21, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

I love all of these, but the first two are just something else! Awesome work!

Cherron | Raining Light Photography November 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Fantastic!! I love the feel of this session. The first is really wonderful.

Aimee November 22, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Fabulous shots in my favorite city! Such a cutie, great job!

molly November 23, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

these are so wonderful! i love the city in the background. all all of the gorgeous light in their house!

Kristen November 23, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

WOW! Love them all but the ones out in SF are amazing!

benjiboo November 23, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

great job once again! The last pic with the daddy and son just melted me! sooo sweet! and I loved the family shot with the cable car in the background!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP