Important Links!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Precious boy! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet young gentleman and his parents today! They seemed like old pros and had this parenting thing down pat! So fun to watch their family dynamics :)
Thanks so much for letting me photograph your little one today, enjoy your sneak peek!


proof 7

proof 4
Sweet baby J spent some time awake :) Love it when they try to make eye contact!!
proof 6

proof 3 copy
Check out his fun sailor themed room!
proof 1

9 comments:

Nichole Olsen November 5, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

Sweetness overload. Beautiful!

benjiboo November 5, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

OMG he just takes my breath away!! He's so adorable!!!! Great job once again! Oh--and adorable nursery too!

Aimee November 5, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

You lucky girl getting to photograph all these newborns...love all these especially the one in the crib!

Anonymous,  November 5, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Hi this is Sid. Wow, he looks just like me..:) Adorable little "dude"

LIKE PAPA LIKE SON!!

Heather Latimer November 5, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Love that second one! You always get the most creative angles on newborns!

Heidi021 November 6, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

I love the pictures xoxo I can see a little of Auntie Heidi in Jackson :)xoxo What good genes you are right!! I can't wait to hold him in a few hours, I miss you xoxoLove me

Anonymous,  November 6, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Looks just like you Jason....congrats......Jay

Summer November 8, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

So fresh and new. I can look at your work all day long!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

It just doesn't get better than these picures. Fun times and memories with many more ahead. Congrats to you all.Looking forward to many more in the near future!!! Love and Hugs, Aunti Charlene

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP