Important Links!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby girl turns 1! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Baby Photographer

It was an honor to do these 1 year old pictures...I've known this baby's mommy since I was 14 and her daddy before that! It is so fun to still be friends and watch their little ones grow :). I got to do little A's newborn pictures and now...1 year later...here she is, more grown up! She's exploring her house...finding the stairs and getting into all kinds of fun mischief...don't let that sweet grin fool you! Enjoy your sneak peek mom and dad :)
Oh, and no worries, mommy...we got some in her adorable Christmas dress (they just didn't go with the nekkie blog theme :))...


proof 1 copy
Sweet, sweet baby!
proof 7
Aww...yep, found the stairs!
proof 5_filtered

proof 4

proof 3

proof 8
Love that big toothy grin :)
proof 2



9 comments:

benjiboo November 30, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

She's one ALREADY?? Where does the time go! Cute photo session! Love the frilly white bloomers! Her crawling up the stairs is probably my fav--mischief, excitement, and fun all in one shot!

Jessica November 30, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Oh, that first smile is too, too cute. Love the black and white on the second, but that last one just makes me giggle:). Amazing session, Angela!

Janice November 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Angela, these are so adorable! You've captured so many fantastic expressions. I really love the one of her crawling up the stairs. Such a great capture!!

Jill Hardy November 30, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

OMG, she is the cutest baby EVER!!! what gorgeous eyes and beautiful smile! you can tell she is loved! Love the one on the bed with Mom, and the wedding pic in the background!

Keri November 30, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Gorgeous baby & gorgeous photos! I love all of these, Angela!

Little B Photography November 30, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Awww, these are just precious. They make me smile. I love your black and white conversion!

Callie November 30, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

oh my these are Gorgeous! I'm in love the stair image. I bet mom is head over heels with these!

Jennifer Bailey November 30, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Gorgeous Angela!! I too love that stair one. That would be one I would want big in my house! Such great memories you have given your friends.

molly December 1, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

these are so great! what a beautiful & happy little girl! i love the stairs one too. such a perfect one year old action shot!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP