Important Links!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tiny baby | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Newborn Photographer

I had some fun with a 1 week old tiny baby today! She was so precious...good natured, happy, and let me pose her in all kinds of fun ways :) I'm sure she gets that good nature from her sweet family...lovely parents, lovely day. Thanks so much mom and dad! Enjoy your sneak peek!


She started off awake...so we swaddled her up...proof 9

...and she was out in no timeproof 3 copy bw

proof 4 copy

proof 5 copy

proof 7 copy
...daddy's hands...
proof 2 copy

proof 1 copy

12 comments:

Anonymous,  October 1, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Angela!

OMG... That pic with Ryan and Adry is my favorite! I got teary eyed when I saw it.

Janice

Aimee October 1, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

How sweet! Those are wonderful...great job!

Heather Latimer October 1, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

I love that third one - the fabric and the baby's skin is so beautiful in it!

Julia Wade October 2, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

you rocked it!!!! what a great variety you got in this shoot. fantastic.

Jaimie October 2, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

These are just stunning! Beautiful work! I can't pick a favorite, I love them all.

Chubby Cheek Designs October 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

oh my wow a! i love that you got some awake baby shots those are always difficult....and ummm hello gorgeous little thing with the cutest dimples ever! beautifully done hun

Lori October 2, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Hey, thanks for the comment! I still have so much to learn, it's nice to get some help. I would love for you to edit my picture! I have tried to edit again using some advice from comments so far, and no matter what I do even if it's very minimal, it puts that white spot on his forehead. If you find the time to edit it for me, my email is loriromney @ hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Nichole Olsen October 3, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

So so dalring. Great job girlie...newborns are tough and you did a fabulous job! :)

FirstYallPlay October 4, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

angela... these are so gorgeous. lovely light in all of them. love!!!

Jade & Jomar,  October 7, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

SO Beautiful! Very Well done! Love the Pic of Ryan and Adry!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP