Important Links!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Urban Baby | SF East Bay/Fremont/San Jose Photographer

I was so excited when this mom told me she wanted something a little more edgy...more urban for her 9 month old baby...awesome! Downtown is the perfect place to capture that! Beautiful evening, beautiful light! Enjoy your sneak peek :)


proof 9 N


Love this precious face she kept making!!
proof 11 N

proof 20 N copy

proof 14 N copy
Sweet moment caught with dad in between wardrobe changes :)
proof 15 N copy
Union City-ites...recognize Paddy's coffee??
proof 17 N_filtered
Golden evening light...pretty much SOOC...
proof 6 N
Funniest part of the evening...this 9 monther told her mommy to "Shhh" not once, wait for it...
proof 3 N
But twice!! HAHAHA! You're such a good sport, mom :)
proof 2 N
But, it was worth it, b/c she gave us this after :)
proof 1 N

16 comments:

Country Girl September 20, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

I love coming here. I'm not a portrait photographer and so enjoy your work. Very inspiring!

johnna brynn September 20, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

great photographer you are! :)

Heather Latimer,  September 20, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Man, these are all gorgeous!!! I love every single one of them! Your depth of field always amazes me, and I love your use of texture on these.

Nichole Olsen September 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

These turned out so darling!!! Gorgeous work and she is just a doll!!!!

Melissa September 21, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Oh my goodness her eyes!!! They're so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous job on these!

lindsay September 21, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

she is ADORABLE and these shots are perfection! beautiful work.

Summer September 21, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

WOW WOW WOW Angela, these are ALL beautiful! Just amazing, I hope mom and dad are in love with them even more than me! WOW!

Stacy Laine September 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Wow.. she is a GORGEOUS baby!! I love these shots.. they totally capture her!! NICE!

benjiboo September 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Wow, she is such a cute girl! I loved her big beautiful eyes! Great colors and lighting!

Jill Hardy September 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

ok, you have the most gorgeous clients!!! love the hair! what a little doll baby!

jaimiers September 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

My goodness! What a sweet, adorable girl! Love the "Shhhh" faces! Too cute! Great work!

Dana Jackson September 24, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

These are beautiful! I love your choice of textures - I need a tutorial!!! I love all this doll's outfits - she must have some cool parents! Beautiful work with a beautiful little girl!

Stephanie Bowling September 25, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

She is so cute!!!! I love that third one...just gorgeous!

willowdawn September 25, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

Holy guacamole this is one gorgeous child! Those eyes and eyelashes are to die for. Hands down favorite has to be the shot with daddy. Beautiful work

FirstYallPlay September 25, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

gosh you've been busy since i last checked your blog. fabulous, fabulous as always! <3

Tina Ramirez September 30, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

She is so beautiful! You did such a fantastic job

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP