Important Links!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy...|SF East Bay Area/Union City/Fremont Child Photographer



It's been awhile since I posted an I heart Faces post (www.iheartfaces.com)...I was inspired by the guest judge this week and her talent for capturing her children in every day type settings. It's been awhile since I made any kind of blog post with my own children and wanted to participate this week. Sy is my middle boy...so full of spunk and life...tenacious...always trying to catch up to his big brother. This is my post for the theme "blue."


Sy pool

15 comments:

Buckeroomama September 27, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I love the color blue from his swim suit coming through the water. Great entry! :)

Jamie September 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

awesome photo! what a handsome little swimmer!

Life with Kaishon September 27, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

What a great picture. He reminds me of that CUTE little boy in the Little Rascals who always had a piece of hair sticking up. I can't remember his name. He was ADORABLE though!

Carly September 27, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Very neat picture. Your blog background enhances the blue in the photo!

sammispeaks September 27, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

The texture of the water in this photo is amazing.

Indy Cookie September 28, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Love this one! His missing tooth smile is just adorable!!

Queen of Quite-a-Lot September 28, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Awesome! I love that he has his goggles on upside down! My kids have those same goggles and they're always on upside down, too!

Some call me Neesie. September 29, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

So cute, missing tooth and all. Looks like fun!

Diana September 29, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

sooo cute!! great shot great use of blue.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP