Important Links!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby turns 1! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/San Jose Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable 1 year old today! She was so fun, great happy smile, and so smart. Thank you so much, mom and dad, for the opportunity, it was great to see you! Enjoy your sneak peek ;)


I generally start out on the backdrop...

proof 2 copy

proof 11

proof 3 copy
Mom had this adorable Indian outfit for baby girl to wear...baby girl was not so much into the bangles, however...
proof 10
Nice thing about an in-home photographer...we can take breaks! Baby girl needed a break, and this moment happened naturally...she is truly loved!
proof 5_filtered copy

proof 6_filtered copy
A little bit of diva coming out! (psssst...how great is this couch??)
proof 7_filtered
B/W or color? Couldn't decide :)
proof 8_filtered copy

proof 9_filtered pop

13 comments:

elena wilken September 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

these are super, super cute! I think the third one is my most favorite, but then I like just as much many of the other ones you posted!

Keri September 19, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Gorgeous!!! You captured such an amazing variety. She is so precious and her hair is fabulous!!

Heather Latimer,  September 19, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

What a gorgeous little girl - so much hair! I love the one in the flower hat, and the parent one is so sweet.

Krysten September 19, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Oh my gosh!! She is sooo beautiful! I love all that hair, what a gorgeous baby. Great work!

benjiboo September 20, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Some great family shots in there! Really cute, natural, moments! I loved the couch!!

Mary September 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

A friend of mine sent me to your site because I'm thinking of starting a photography business. I love your work, and had so much fun scrolling down through past posts! Beautiful and inspirational! :)

Country Girl September 20, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

What a precious child. And that black & white of the family on the couch is incredible.

KDB Photography September 20, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Angela these are so wonderful!! what an adorable little girl, you really captured lots of great memories for this family!

Nichole Olsen September 20, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Beautiful. She seemed to like the camera, cause she sure made some darling faces!!!! Great work girlie!!!

lindsay September 21, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

these are AMAZING. absolutely lovely.

Julia Wade September 21, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

absolutely and totally adorable. perfect lighting, great exposures! beautiful!

Aimee September 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

She is just the cutest! Such great variety...I love that last one!

Dana Jackson September 24, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

Absolutely stunning! I love them all but am especially drawn to the one of her big smile in the flowered hat and the one of her and mom - beautiful! I love all her hair!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP