Important Links!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Twins Baby Girls! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Infant Photographer

It was so wonderful to see this family again! I got to do beautiful mommy's maternity pictures a couple of months ago, and now got to meet the new additions to their family...twin girls! Such a joy, so peaceful and calm (amazingly so), and just a wonderful, loving atmosphere. Congrats mom and dad! Enjoy your sneak peek :)


Meet Baby S...

proof 11
Meet Baby B...
proof 8 copy

proof 7_filtered
Looks like they're ready to start whispering and giggling together :)
proof 10 desat

proof 9
Big brother is the sweetest little guy!
big brother
Daddy holds each of his sweet girls...
proof 1_filtered

proof 4 h

12 comments:

Dana Jackson August 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

What precious girls! I love, love the one of them together in the cheesecloth on black - just melts my heart - I would want that HUGE in my house.

karen August 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Oh my! Beautiful photos...now can we go back in time for just a moment so you can get those shots of my kids...

Photography By Alyssa August 27, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Wow they are so cute. Love the one of them together looks like they are best friends already.

benjiboo August 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Oh my! They are so sweet and precious! Love the one with big brother!!! Great job once again, Ang!

Heather Latimer August 27, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Lovely! The first one and last one are my favs. You are wonderful with newborns!

jaimiers August 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

So preciously perfect! I love the one with dad looking at her. And the one with them in their hats, it really does look like they are telling secrets already!

Jessica August 28, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Aw, what darling baby girls! Lovely work, Angela!

Summer August 29, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Angela these are beautiful! The one of them "telling" secrets instantly melted my heart! Wonderful.

sebrina August 31, 2009 at 3:53 AM  

what a sweet newborn!!!

Melissa Lewis August 31, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

I ditto what Karen said...I wish I had some of these shots for my own kids...nice work!

Aubrey September 7, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

How did I possibly miss this post???!!! They are amazing! Such beautiful pictures...this family will cherish these forever!!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP