Important Links!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet baby boy! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Newborn Photographer

This was the sweetest little boy! So precious in so many ways and had the most perfect round head :) He was 12 days old and slept perfectly for me...just beautifully! Enjoy your sneak peek, mom and dad!


I've seen this pose before and had to try it myself...not sure who to credit for the idea, but not exactly original to me...proof 6 f copy

This hat makes an appearance! And he looked too cute to boot!proof 5 f

Um...toes, pure cuteness!!proof 4 f copy

proof 3 f texture
Then he let us have some fun!! Hanging baby! Again, not original to me...not sure who to credit...
proof 2 f copy

proof 1 f copy

13 comments:

Aimee August 12, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Oh my, what a sweetie! Love the little foot peaking out and how you posed him...adorable!

Nichole Olsen August 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Ang how completely adorable. Following your blog now! :)

Jaimie August 13, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Beautiful work! I love them all. Gorgeous!

Janice August 13, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Angela, these are fabulous!! I love them all. I'm sure the parents are thrilled!!

Debbra August 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Gorgeous! You are amazing at what you do! :)

Sweet Fields Blog August 13, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

These are gorgeous! The last shot is definitely my fave...beautiful work!!

TheBowlingFamily August 14, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Oh...I love that first one! So cute!

Jill Hardy August 15, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

oh wow, now THAT is a bendy newborn! fabulous shots! he's adorable!

Photography by Li August 15, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Oh my goodness, these are stunning!! Absolutely beautiful, every single one!

Melinda Dillman August 15, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Gorgeous shots!! Perfectly executed!

Rebecca Hardesty,  August 18, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Ang these are so darn cute!! Love how the baby is bent in half and sleeping so peacefully!! Fav is the on hanging in the sling with the foot out. I would have to buy them all if I was his mom!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP