Important Links!

Friday, July 3, 2009

7 month old baby | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City infant photographer

I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing this fun family again...the first shoot since their newborn session quite awhile ago...baby girl is now 7 months! Such a joy to see them again and meet some of their extended family too! Thank you all and enjoy your sneak peek!
They also had this wonderful window light...I didn't need to set up my strobes at all!
proof 13

proof 8
Just trying a little something different here...we changed up a bunch of hair bows and hats so I could do a bunch of headshots for a collage...too fun! I loved the feel of them in black and white :)
proof 12 copy

proof 11 copy

proof 10 copy

proof 1 copy
I loved this one in color too :)
proof 1
Baby girl and her cousin!
proof 2
Beautiful cousin also let me snap a couple of her...thanks!
proof 7 copy

proof 3
We also took a bunch of family shots, but I left this sneak peek with just the kiddos :) Thanks all!!

12 comments:

Heather Latimer July 3, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

Oh, my gosh! I love every single one of those. That was some amazing window light. The black and whites of baby girl in all her bows are indescribable.

Gordon July 3, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

The older cousin is my granddauaghter. She looks so grown up with that shawl around her, I can't believe it's her. The picture of Maddy with her finger in her mouth is irresistible. I can't wait to see all of the pictures. Linda Cooper

Melissa July 4, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

Wow! That is some seriously gorgeous light - they're catchlights are amazing!! Fabulous job on these!

Cherron McDonald July 4, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

What gorgeous girls!! And that light is too die for. Excellent work.

Country Girl July 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Hi, Angela. Found you on the Florabella flickr group pool. You are so right about the b&w. Gorgeous! I can't even find the words to express how beautiful.

Aimee July 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Gorgeous little girls, the catch lights are amazing!

~Amber July 4, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

soo sweet! she's beautiful! and I LLLOOOVVEE your B&W conversion!

Dana Jackson July 5, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Wow - just wow - I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite - I love them all! What beautiful, beautiful girls.

Megan July 6, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

#2 is great! Nice work.

Debbra July 8, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Outstanding work Angela!

benjiboo July 12, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

These were all great! Sooo many good ones to choose from!

Christine Szeto July 14, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

it looks like a great session! you NAILED their gorgeous eyes!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP