Important Links!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Large Family Fun | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Photographer

I had the chance to shoot an extended family yesterday...all wonderful people, kids, teens, adults, everyone! I knew this wonderful family many years ago and it was so great to reconnect with them. Thanks so much for the chance to shoot all your beautiful children! Enjoy your peek :)
We started with this sweet baby...just turned 3 months and she just became a baby planner, so yay, I get to see her for an entire year, stay tuned!
Naomie proof 5

Naomie proof 6_filtered copy

Naomie proof 4
Then this gorgeous family showed up...it's always fun to shoot older kids as well as the babies :)
Michealle proof 4

Michealle proof 5 copy

Michealle proof 6
Watch out world, here she comes...she asked me to do a couple of headshots so she can possibly go into acting...isn't she gorgeous!
Michealle proof 1 copy

Michealle proof 7
The next adorable family arrived...3 cute kiddos 5 and under!
Lisa proof 2

lisa proof 3 5x7 copy
Precious girl just turned one...I liked a soft vintage feel for this one...
Lisa proof 1 vintage
And then the rest of the family arrived...here are all the grandkids with grandma!
all proof 2

All proof 1 copy

14 comments:

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Beautiful work Angela! Gotta love those Herzogs, how fun! I'm loving seeing all your work that goes through facebook, keeping it in the back of my mind for the future. : )
Katharine (Stansberry) Matlock

Keri June 15, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Gorgeous! I love every single one of these!!! I bet they are thrilled with them. The one of the baby in the planter is just perfection!

Aimee June 15, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Very nice work Angela, those are all GREAT! Pictures they will treasure forever.

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Holy Smokes what a busy day!!!!!!!! you did fab w/them all!!! so much fun!

~amber

Julia June 15, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

awesome job angela. lovin' the family love!!! :) beautiful work.

Sweet Fields Blog June 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

These are all amazing, Angela! I just love them all. That polka-dotty chair with the sweet baby is PERFECT. The young girl's head shots are GORGEOUS!

willowdawn June 15, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

OK, that flower hat is hilarious! Too stinking cute! and I love the pics with the three siblings each. I know their mothers must be THRILLED to have those!

melissa June 15, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

These are all just absolutely fabulous, Angela!!!! Seriously, I love every single one. Very nicely done - I know all of these families are going to be thrilled!

anhluong June 15, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Can't help falling in love with your beautiful work, Angela *sighs*

Debbra June 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Absolutely stunning!

Aubrey June 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

These are all wonderful! Really great job!!

Ketti Photography June 16, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

These are all so great. I LOVE the baby on the chair!

Dana Jackson June 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

First - I must say - I LOVE, LOVE the grandkids with grandma - perfectly coordinated - I LOVE the colors - I'll have to remember that for my next large family session. I love how you really showcased each individual family. Beautifully done - I know they must be pleased.

jaimiers June 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Wow! These are amazing, great work, Angela! I love it with the extended family! I can't choose a favorite and I'm willing to bet that the family will have a tough time choosing, too! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP