Important Links!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gorgeous baby girl | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Baby Photographer

I had the pleasure of shooting this adorable baby girl this morning...she had the most gorgeous big, brown eyes...they seem to look straight through you! Enjoy your sneak peek mom and dad, it was so fun!


proof 4

proof 3

proof 1

proof 2


For this one, I couldn't decide which I liked better...b/w or the color with muted tones...I'm drawn to them both...I guess mom and dad have to decide :)
proof 5 copy

proof 5 muted tones

8 comments:

Aubrey June 14, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

wow!! Awesome pictures..they really are stunning. The close up in both tones is absolutely gorgeous...totally should be a huge canvas up on their wall!!

Julia June 14, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Beautiful, beautiful images. You perfectly captured that little one. :) Awesome job.

elena June 14, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

beautiful work angela! ...and what an adorable little girl! :)

benjiboo June 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

she's so gorgeous! what a pretty little girl!

hcalder June 15, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

This child is absolutely beautiful! I love your work.

Debbra June 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Oh my! These are so great! Gorgeous little girl!

Christine Szeto June 15, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

oh-I see why you can't decide between the color and B&W-both are stunning in their own way. What a gorgeous little girl!

jaimiers June 20, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

You are right, she has amazing eyes! What a beautiful mommy, too! Amazing work!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP