Important Links!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter! | SF East Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Child Photographer

My kiddos, my parents, my nephews and I went to an old dairy farm recently...it was a photographer's heaven. Tons of old trucks...weathered buildings...piles of rubbish...old buildings. I was a little overwhelmed with unwilling subjects...didn't even know where to start! Here are a couple of pics I got :) Happy Easter everyone!

5 kids 1 serious web

Sy truck copy w

K tutu w

k tutu 2 copy w

Gabe 1 copy w

ben 2 w

5 kids 4 w

7 comments:

Karen April 14, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

So cute! I love K in the bright pink tutu.

Keri April 15, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

These are so wonderful Angela!! What a fabulous location. The kids are all so adorable!

emgray April 15, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

GREAT photos! What an awesome location. Your kids all look adorable.

Aimee April 15, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

LOVE those!! Especially the last one...how cute! Love little K's outfit!

melissa April 19, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

These are just adoreable!!! That first one is just perfect - love how you captured all of them together.

Aubrey April 29, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Oh my gosh, these are completely adorable!!!! Love all of them!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP