Important Links!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another newborn! | SF Bay Area/East Bay/Fremont/Union City Infant Photographer

I had the pleasure of shooting this teeny, tiny, sweet newborn today. I did mommy's maternity shots not too long ago, and now Miss K is ready to meet the world! I love all her little tiny details...new baby skin, wrinkles, bright eyes...everything! Congrats mom and dad!



proof 2 web

Love her hands here :)

proof 4 copy web

I got tired of trying to knit, so I temporarily went back to crochet :)
proof 5 web

proof 10 copy web

proof 9 web

proof 8 web

proof 11 web

3 comments:

benjiboo March 28, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I LOVE the family shots!! Great job!

Aimee March 31, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

I love these! So tiny and adorable. Wonderful job Angela!

Life with Kaishon April 5, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

She is going to be a GORGEOUS little girl! What a precious baby! I love the whole family! They seem happy!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP