Important Links!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 month old baby | SF Bay Area/Union City/East Bay Infant Photographer

I had the pleasure of shooting this wonderful baby and her parents last night. She had the sweetest little disposition, and let us do just about anything with her! Such fun! Enjoy your sneak peek, all ;)

proof 9 w

proof 16 w

proof 12 copy w

proof 17 w

I happened to get there right when the sun went down so we had a little fun outside too :) ISO 3200...I love my 5D!!!

proof 3_filtered copy w

3 comments:

benjiboo February 22, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I like the b&w family shot! Cute!

Keri February 23, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

what a gorgeous family! these are all beautiful Angela!!

lindsay February 25, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

oh my gosh! what beautiful big brown eyes! you photographed them perfectly! the family shot is so beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP