Important Links!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Portrait Party | SF Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Child Photographer

Portrait Party! So I got the chance to meet up with 5 families all at once! All girls...one boy! It was so much fun, and I had a blast...with all those girls, I went home with the lyrics, "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." swimming around in my head :). I can't wait until my dd is old enough to dance and sing that song!


sucker diptych web

E 1 copy web

AR 9 web

RL and A 10 web

twins 8x8 sq 2 copy web

A and G grass copy web

A grass web

Baby D pink 2 web

GG and mommy copy web

G and mommy 4 copy web

G and mommy 3 copy web

A portrait party means that I come to your house and you invite a few friends over for goodies and pictures! Hostess receives 30% off her order! If you're interested at all, please drop me a line!

For those of you waiting on pictures, I'm catching up and I'll be in touch soon!! Thanks for your patience!

5 comments:

Shannon Kilstrom Photography November 1, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

I love these, Angela!! The expressions and emotions that you captured are priceless. I love the feel of all of them. Very nicely done!

Sweet Fields Blog November 1, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Oh my gosh, that one with the little girls whispering is too precious for words. You caught some amazing shots here.

benjiboo November 4, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Very cute pictures! Cute kids, too! And a portrait party? Too fun! Great idea!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP