Important Links!

Monday, October 20, 2008

A dear friend | SF Bay Area/Fremont/Union City baby/maternity photographer

Yesterday I got to shoot a dear friend of mine. We've known each other since the beginning of high school and she is one of the few I keep in contact with...besides my DH, I suppose, LOL! Anyhow, I love her dearly, and she is about to have her second baby...a girl! Her older DD was a great sport to come along and take photos with mommy...thanks D and K!


K and mommy prints web

D window 6 copy_filtered web

K face web

6 comments:

Keri October 21, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

Beautiful!!! Great job on these. Both mom & daughter are gorgeous.

Photography By Alyssa October 21, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

These are stunning. The little girls eyes are beautiful.

benjiboo October 21, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Beautiful! And congrats to D! I had no idea she was expecting!

Shannon Kilstrom Photography October 23, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

These are gorgeous Angela!! You did a great job and I'm sure she is thrilled with these!

Meg Caton Photography October 25, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

The clarity in these is perfect. All of them are good! Beautiful mom and daughter too!

Sweet Fields Blog October 28, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Wow, wow, WOW!! These are beautiful!! I love the composition of the last one.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP