Important Links!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Newborn" and "Window Light"| SF Bay Area/Fremont/Union City Baby Photographer

Inspired by a girl on one of my flickr groups I decided to try to take some fun shots of K yesterday and was so happy with what I got! All natural light....taken inside with a north facing window's light :)

window light 3 copy web

Ok, and can I tell you how much she loved taking
these next shots? She acted like the queen sitting
in a special chair, it was so cute :)

cocoon 5 web 2

cocoon 3 web

And here is just a fun one of DD and DH last night :)

I love daddy web

9 comments:

Keri September 17, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Beautiful! They're all lovely, but I LOVE the first one. Great job. :-)

Cherron McDonald September 17, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Awwww. These are all so very sweet. Such BLUE eyes!

dobetter September 17, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Stunning! I love the first one. But her poor tushy on the cold tile.

Gabensysmom September 17, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Oh, Karen, it wasn't that cold, LOL, it was a bright sunny day :) LOL! I miss you!

Sweet Fields Blog September 17, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

You and the other PYF ladies are really inspiring me with all of these window light shoots!! Now if only I had a window that got any good light... :) Beautiful images!!

benjiboo September 18, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

I agree with the above comments... very lovely photos!

Lindsay September 20, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

These are so cute!!! Very nice job!

Rachel September 25, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

She looks so cute in the cocoon!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP