Important Links!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

How on earth do I have a 6 year old??

G's b-day is today :) He had a transformer party...a tiny small one with a few friends and his cousins. It doesn't seem real, that time passes so quickly! I always get a teensy bit sad on my kiddos' b-days...here are a few snaps :)

G's face web

just a snap of me and my six year old copy web

kid bokeh 2

G Optimus Prime web
And here I decided to make a fruit boquet...
I don't really know why, but I just kind of like
them!!
fruit boquet 2 web

6 comments:

emgray September 13, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

Oh my! The one of you and him is stunning! You look gorgeous -- and yes, questionable that YOU have a SIX year old!

Photography By Alyssa September 14, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Aww I am right here with you. My little one will be 6 in Oct. He too wants Transformers. It's so sad. He looks like a cutie. Thanks for the share. =)

Janice September 14, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

Happy belated birthday to your big boy! He is adorable! What a cool birthday theme! I've been obsessed with that movie lately! I love the picture of you and him!

Erin September 14, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

My little man just turned six so I comiserate with you. :) He is precious!

dobetter September 17, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

What a fun looking party! I love the one of the pinata and candy on the ground...wait, I recognize those legs! I love the one of you and G. It's so natural and sweet.

Lindsay September 20, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Happy Birthday! He is so cute and looks like a tons of fun!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP