Important Links!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ahem...don't tell my DH!

Ok, so I've waited 5 years to have a girl to play tea parties with me. My dd just turned one year...I had high hopes of fantastic shots of her having a tea party...lo and behold...look who found the tea stuff!! Totally unprompted...they started having a party WITHOUT me! I quickly snapped some and then had to join in...who knew?? My Star Wars loving ALL boy BOYS wanted to serve some tea!!


tea party 4

tea party 3

tea party 2

tea party 5

tea party1

LOL!

3 comments:

dobetter June 8, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

hahaha! hilarious! these will great for fun photos when your boys are older.

Great Fx Photography July 14, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

that is soooo cute :-) how funny

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP