Important Links!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Sleeping Baby...

Ok, so I don't have a newborn to practice on right now...but i do have an 11 month old...that works right?? Well, easier said than done! Newborns are so foldable in the first 2 weeks of life...after that, they're not so bendy and they're much more fussy! Anyhow...until I can get my hands on a NEW baby...this old one will have to do :). It took 3 tries...I would carefully remove the diaper, gingerly carry her in...and then get this:


Hey you're supposed to be sleeping copy

so I wised up...did things a bit differently and got these:




sleep1 copy

sleep4 bw copy

2 comments:

dobetter April 15, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

You got it! I love the second one!

benjiboo April 16, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

i actually think her cheesy smile in the first one is cute... it's almost a naughty!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP