Important Links!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, little one!

Tonight is a sad night for me. My little one turns 1 at 3:50am on May 1st. It's very hard to believe for me, and it's hard knowing a lot of "firsts" are over. I know that many more will come, though :). She brings so much joy to us, and we love her dearly. So...with much convincing from my DH and a few friends...here are some snapshots that I took at her party :). There are a few more on flickr...but just a few :).


b day girl2 bw copy

b girl grandpa bw copy

bags1 copy
This is a fun "chocolate heaven" action I ran from ILP, I think :)

one choc heaven copy

Happy Birthday, little one!

5 comments:

dobetter April 30, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Awwww. That was touching, made me miss those days with my kids. K is so sweet. I think you did a great job with these photos! And how cute is the bag one!

emgray April 30, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

The first birthday is always an emotional milestone. Thankfully you have so many gorgeous photos of her first year to treasure and look back on. Happy Birthday, K!!

benjiboo May 1, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Happy Birthday pretty girl!!!

I can't believe she's already one! She is such a beautiful person inside and out and I feel so blessed to be her Aunt!

Christine Szeto May 1, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Ang-why so shy with the pics? These are fabulous. I especially love the one with grandpa-it just doesn't get better than that, does it? A moment between grandpa and granddaughter. That'll be one for the walls AND the albums.

Gabensysmom May 1, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Thanks girls. Just going through a rough patch, I think. Thanks for the encouragement.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP