Important Links!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm such a sucker...

...for a fad! I love trying the "latest" thing as far as props go. I made this hat (from an idea someone else had on a discussion forum and well, we've all seen the Anne Geddes pics too), and LOVED the results! Hope you do too!

Flowerpot copy

Flowerpot8 copy

Flowerpot9 copy

Ok, so I know it was such a fad to colorize photos awhile back, but I still LOVE it! Does it still work? Maybe I'm just way behind the times...perhaps some soul will put me out of my misery on this one, LOL...any opinions? OH, and I did my own conversion on this one too rather than running an action...

Flowerpot11_filtered texture

3 comments:

dobetter March 30, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

You are a nut! Those actually made me laugh. But I really like the third one...

benjiboo March 31, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

I like them all! Very cute!

emgray April 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

So so sweet! What a baby book this little one is going to have!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP