Important Links!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Does anyone else have a DH like mine?

I find this absolutely hilarious. I sat on it for a few weeks, b/c I thought I would move past it and not find it as funny later. I can't get over it, I still think it's so cute and funny! DH wants to learn my new camera with me and has tried to take up "manual" controls on the camera and I must say is catching on really fast. He didn't do half bad on these... yeah, ignore the noise...

Photobucket

Photobucket

He thought it would be funny to pose Luke up in different ways, then print out a bunch of these pics and make a flip book for the boys (who love all things Lego Star Wars right now...). How great is that?? LOL

Even funnier? My 4 year old comes in and points out Dinoco "the King" in the background. What?? It's true, though!

2 comments:

Karen March 21, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

That is so funny! I love it.

benjiboo March 22, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

these are hilarious! if you make a book, make one for jake!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP