Important Links!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Family shots...

So, here are the new ones of the boys. I wanted to try out my new white paper. It's much better than the other white background I had. It's great. And Sy actually came up with this idea. He was waving goodbye to DH the other day and was leaning on my leg. He said, "Bye daddy, bye daddy, tomorrow I want to take a picture like this with you!!" How could I not indulge? I'm thankful for my DS' support!

daddy's leg_filteredwm

daddy's leg laugh_filtered-wm

daddy's leg5_filtered2-wm



And my new favorite of DD. I tried to get her to stand with the boys but she wasn't having it at all!

K sweater wm

4 comments:

Karen February 27, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Ahhh, that made my heart melt! Dh's comment, "she's such a beautiful little girl". Love the photos of daddy with the boys!
http://www.dobetter.wordpress.com

Gabensysmom February 27, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Thanks, Karen. I think you guys help me love her more. Thank your DH for the comment too!

emgray February 29, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Darling, Angela! Love these! I saw similar leg/jean shots from your link to the seminar page and was going to tell you how cool I thought they were. Your boys are cuter though!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP