Important Links!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The beach...in February!

Ok, I LOVE where I live! I love the beach so much, and we visit it year round. Today was GORGEOUS (blue sky, in the 60's, and HUGE waves--well they were way over my head, but DH assured me he's surfed much bigger ones)! We woke up this morning and DH said, "Do you want to go somewhere today?" and I said, "Yes." He said, "The snow?" I said, "Not on your life." He said, "The beach?" I said, "Pick one! Any one!" We were out of the house shortly after.

Mostly I got a ton of silhouette shots today, but some other gems too...check it out! I also want to credit this collage frame to the PYF member who posted it on flickr. Thanks so much!

beachcollage2

beach23-wm

beach22-wm

I just added this one b/c I loved the DOF...

beach14

6 comments:

Karen February 16, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

What a fun day! I love the collage and the photos of the little hands holding the shells. Nice work!

Gabensysmom February 17, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Thanks, Karen, it was the most fun I've had in a long time!

benjiboo February 20, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Very nice! Love them all. I have no idea what DOF means?? Help!

Gabensysmom February 20, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

Depth of Focus. Do you see how the foreground and background are blurred? That is because there is a narrow depth of focus.

benjiboo February 23, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

in that case, it's very cool. Thanks for not calling me a do-do!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP