Important Links!

Friday, January 18, 2008

More of "Grumpy"

Here is a cute little guy that I know. He's so used to me coming up to him with the camera that I usually get the back of his head as he runs away! I asked him if I could take his picture and he said, "NO!"...but his mommy bribed him with some chocolate chips and I got a few gems!

This picture is actually being published:

Benwalk2-wm



Here is a set I did the other day...I did a chocolate action on them b/c they just felt "chocolate-y" to me!

Ben13-2



Ben3







New Ben 10 copy wm

Ben6_edited-1-wm

Ben5-wm
What a cutie! I'll photograph those big brown eyes and red hair any day!

2 comments:

Karen Downing January 19, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Oh my goodness, I love that last one, so much expression.

benjiboo January 22, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

The last one is a gem for sure! Where and when did the farm picture get published? Will we ever see it anywhere?

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP