Important Links!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blast from the past! Part 1

I have decided to put up some of my favorite pictures that I took earlier this year. This is in hopes that new people just getting my business cards and information will have something to look at before I get my website up and running. Enjoy! (This is a first in a series that I will do...)

Gabe-new fav wm

keira 1_filtered-wm

NEW BW tea-small-wm

BridgetCarolijn5-wm








Well, here's a start...back with more later!

2 comments:

Karen Downing January 17, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Wow, this looks great! Love this post and all of the different looks. Super job!

benjiboo January 25, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

lovely pictures! i like the variety you chose!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP