Important Links!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blast From the Past III

Here are some more pics from 2007. I can't wait to see what 2008 has in store! I also got another wedding gig...things are looking up!

Here is a little boy that I know...so cute! Something about this picture that I just loved:



Aiden Blow Better-wm

Sometimes I really go for more moody black and whites:


Aiden GQ copy-wm


I like to try and capture natural moments as much as possible. Here I just asked this little cutie to "show me your pretty dress!" and here's what came of that!



NEW see my dress-wm

Did I mention I love tutus about as much as I love teacups?



K dramatic WM

Here's a very moody black and white that again, I'm drawn to:

Keira hat-tcp-tbw

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Christine Szeto January 30, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

love the little man with his hands in his pocket! great shot!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP