Important Links!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My New Blog!

OK! Here I go! I've been following a few blogs and have finally decided to take the plunge.


It seems as though this year has taken many turns for us...a roller coaster pregnancy, beautiful new baby (#3), and a husband that is an **almost** graduate of the police academy. I've really come full circle this year. 180 degrees.

I needed a hobby...I needed an outlet. I've found it! Photography. I have so much more to learn...but once I started shooting in Manual, there was no going back. I love it all...aperture, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, flash, natural, continuous, strobes...it never ends! My friends look at me like I have two heads when I talk about this stuff, but I can't help it, I'm in love.

This picture, I actually took yesterday on our rainy day (what else was I going to do??)...very low lighting, but kinda cool pic came out of it!

Photobucket



2 comments:

benjiboo December 21, 2007 at 11:16 AM  

Beautiful photographs! I can't wait to see what else "develops" from your new hobby!

Karen Downing January 17, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Actually, we look at you like you have two heads and three arms! Love the blog.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP