Important Links!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

My children already love to do certain things at Christmas. One of them is making a gingerbread house (yes, I know, out of graham crackers--but hey, it's something they can do on their own and it's still festive). I slowed down the shutter speed and it created some pretty bokeh with the Christmas Tree in the background! DOF is small, I know, but I had to open it way up to get enough light in...I was lazy and didn't want to get out the tripod :).

Photobucket

Photobucket



And here is my little girl, ready to open presents (and looking adorable in her Gymboree dress, to boot!). I'm finally getting better at taking out the color casts! Yay :). I took this one in a dimly lit room and got a horrible yellow tone to her skin...a quick fix in PS and Voila! I resized it small b/c it has so much noise--high ISO and no flash. Taken with my little nifty fifty!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Christine Szeto January 24, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

beautiful bokeh! great job on your blog!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP