Important Links!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Low Lighting Day...

A dear friend took my boys today to play at her house and DH had the day off...so I took the opportunity to set up and play photographer again. It was another dreary-ish day and the lighting was really low, but I thought it had a nice effect on these pictures.

I've seen these "newborn" shots all over the internet, and I just love them, but have had the hardest time getting an actual newborn to shoot!! Too bad I wasn't into this seven months ago! Anyways, here are my attempts at those pictures with my 7 month old.

She kicked and kicked, so this was the best feet shot I could get, but she loved laying in daddy's arms and talking to him, so the head shot was super easy :).


Photobucket



Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP